Currently, VCC offers face-to-face training for its veteran clients that are transitioning to civilian life. Soon, we will broaden our training offering to include the following modes of training:
- Face-to-face computer training for transitioning veterans
- Classroom training for 5-20 students
- Online, one-to-one tutoring for a single student via LogMeIn tool
- Online simulation of scripted scenarios
The staff of VCC is uniquely qualified to provide computer training by virtue of the extensive experience of its staff:
- Jeff Ladson, taught in a corporate environment for Comcast and Sprint.
- Bill Gutches, managed dozens of technology projects
- Richard Ladson, taught at the graduate level for five universities (St. Josephs, LaSalle, Ursinus, Penn State and Arcadia). Richard also taught EAI, B2B and Unix at Unisys Corporation.